READY TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO NEW HEIGHTS?
We are looking for creative and curious people to join our 100% agile team. If you are looking to work with self-managed teams that focus on development with realistic expectations, consistent delivery with highest standards and learning opportunities, we welcome you to take a look at our current job listings.
Dotnet Developer (Coimbatore)
About the Role:
Our .NET Developer will be primarily responsible for the development and some design of web and desktop applications based on .NET technology. Work with business people to have a real-time understanding of business problems and design the solution which really fits into client needs. We are looking for a developer with backend service lines and delivery to ensure proper solution design, cost, and fitment to the portfolio.
- You are passionate about developing simple, elegant applications to complex applications that handle custom functionality and developing a CMS using .NET technologies
- You are excited about existing/future innovative projects which include edge computing, mobile/web/client applications, cloud, machine learning, AI, and analytics
- You enjoy working directly with customers across the globe including the USA, Canada, UK & Australia.
What excites you about the role ( Responsibilities ):
- You are skilled with .NET languages including C#, ASP.NET, ASP.Net Core
- You possess demonstrated experience in Entity Framework and Microsoft SQL 2012 & above
- Experience developing highly interactive applications, plugins using .NET
- You have previous experience in deploying .NET applications in any hosting provider
- You have a good understanding of CMS development using .NET
- A firm grasp of object-oriented analysis and design
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
- You have a basic understanding of cloud platforms like Azure, GCP or AWS
- You have experience with high traffic, multi-tier web applications / SaaS web applications
- You have experience developing applications based on wireframe designs
- You are good at fixing and applying security measures
- You are responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality
- You will demonstrate creative, technical, and analytical skills
- You possess the confidence to work autonomously within a small team environment
- You are able to manage multiple tasks/priorities with tight deadlines
- You have an ability to clearly communicate technical jargon in plain language, both verbally and in writing
What excites us about you:
Minimum Experience - 3 years, Maximum Experience- 5 years
Primary Skill– ASP.NET, ASP.Net Core, C#, Entity framework, SQL Server
We take care of our own:
- Best in class packages
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time away
- Casual dress code and flexible working environment
- Medical Insurance coverage of 4lakhs per family member